Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Breaking News: I'm No Longer a Single Submissive!

Yes, you did read the title correctly! If you kept up with me on Edenfantasys.com, you'd notice that I would constantly bitch about being miserable, lonely and single. Well, that isn't necessarily the case right now. In fact, things are quite different for me in the relationship department.

For a few months, members of the Edenfantasys forum directed me to FetLife, a social networking site made by kinksters and for kinksters. I finally got the balls to join the site, and I immediately got messaged by lots of Doms and Masters. I'm not a slave, so I kindly declined the Masters' invitations, but one of the very first people that messaged me was a wonderful Dominant. He was very open and up-front to me. He told me he was married, has children, and is in an open polyamorous relationship. I was pretty taken aback by this. I knew nothing of polyamory and I was offended at first that a married man would message me. I still continued to talk to him with the hopes of at least gaining a good friend with many similar interests as myself.



Over time, our friendship began to blossom into something more. He explained how his open marriage worked and that he only wants to be with his wife and his chosen submissive. He did not want anything short-termed and intends to have a happy life with his two true loves. I began to understand him better and now his marriage status doesn't even bother me any more. With how close we've become, we are madly in love with each other. He helps me cope with my illness and he is one of the kindest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. He genuinely loves me and respects me. To be honest, I feel like I am already married to him, and he actually told me he feels the same way. Having the ring doesn't really matter, just having the emotional connection and love is pretty much what matters to me.

I guess I want to get the message across that one should never give up on love, like I almost did because of my poor health. There's good people out there that will love you regardless of your health, weight, height or skin color. Just keep your heart open but keep your mind very focused on what you want out of a relationship. I wish everyone luck and I really hope that my relationship will remain amazing for many years to come.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad you have found someone! :) I wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! He is wonderful and he happens to be 10 years older than me. I love older guys, so I am a very happy little lady right now! Thank you for the well wishes! I hope everything is going great with your hubby and kids :)

    ReplyDelete