Friday, September 21, 2012

I Fucking Hate Facebook!

Okay, let me clarify something. I've never really been a fan of social networking sites in the first place, but I have my reasons for that. One good reason is  because it allowed a terrible stalker to harass me along with my horrible ex-boyfriend. It first began with Myspace which I didn't really have any problems with for a while until everybody and their fucking mother switched over to Facebook.



I HATE FACEBOOK! I don't like the way it looks, I don't like how fascist their rules and methods are, and it is just completely overrated! So when I was recently checking my PM's on Edenfantasys.com, I got asked if I had a Facebook page, in which I said I didn't. I was informed that you get tons of benefits from having a Facebook page and liking Edenfantasys products, so I considered making one for a while. I finally broke down and made a facebook page. I was immediately turned off that it wanted to know just about EVERYTHING about me. I am actually a very private person. I come from a very religious and conservative background over here, and I can't afford to have my relatives and acquaintances know about my sex toy reviewing. It would be absolutely devastating for me to do so and would pretty much humiliate and disappoint my family.

I went ahead and used my nickname for the site, which it finally decided to freaking accept. So, I liked EF's facebook page and a few products, only to be IMMEDIATELY banned for spamming. I did not know why or how I was spamming! I liked about 10 things and it banned my account for 30 days. I've tried contacting the incompetent twats at Facebook and they don't give me any response. I read their shitty policies and realized just how fucking G-rated Facebook is. Why would they allow a sex toy site to post stuff about sex toys on their page, but I can't even like any of the products from there without getting banned?! I just don't understand it. If any of my readers have an answer about this, or just a random passerby who can actually deal with facebook knows something, please message me. I really want to know what the Hell is going on with that shitty ass site!

I guess the moral of this story is don't buy into peer pressure because it sucks. I should have continued to avoid Facebook like the plague it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment