Saturday, August 18, 2012

And So It Begins...

Today, I've finally decided to make a blog. It's strange, because this is something that I thought I would have done much sooner. I am pretty isolated, due to my lame ass medical condition, but I still have the need to vent and comment about stuff that is going on in the world. Also, I am pretty long winded, so I tend to talk (or in this case write) a lot about whatever topic I'm focused on at the moment.

Basically, I'm still figuring out what I want to do with this blog. I was going to make it my depressing bitch and moan site full of rants about my condition and daily life, but I've decided to keep that sort of thing to a minimum. Instead, I want this site to be dedicated to the positive things I've learned about myself thanks to my health condition.

For instance, I've already known that I was into the more kinkier things when it came to sex, but I pretty much repressed it because I was told it was wrong for many years. The first person I told was my terrible prick of an ex-boyfriend who played along with it for a while, before he started lecturing me about being a sexual deviant, just because I like spankings, being tied up and being commanded, etc. I haven't even bothered telling my relatives about my lifestyle choice, because they are the least understanding people that I know, especially my parents...The very people I am stuck living with because my condition caused me to lose everything I worked hard to obtain on my own, which consisted of a nice apartment, car, job, and my final year of college; it has all been taken away from me.

You might be thinking, "Lady D, what kind of positivity can come from having your life flipped upside down suddenly?" Well, the answer is quite simple, you wonderful random blog-viewer you; it gave me plenty of time to think. I am constantly thinking about the things I've never had the time to think about, such as what I want out of life, and how I'm going to obtain it now. The answers to those questions have become so much simpler now that I'm ill; I want love, great mind-blowing orgasms, kinky sex with a loving Dominant, and life. I want to live, and that's exactly what I've decided to do now. Even though I'm stuck in my bedroom for 90% of the time, I make the best out of it. I make myself feel sexy, have long masturbation sessions and converse with like minded individuals on EdenFantasys and FetLife; the two websites that changed my life for the better. I'll be talking about those place frequently in later posts, but for now, I think I should try and take my sweet little ass sleep. Toodles for now, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment